- The water must always pass through at least one Vortex generator.
- Always fill up the ice resurfacer as close to the ice maintenance as possible.
- Always apply a thin layer of water and allow it to freeze before applying the next layer.
- Always use additional water with a temperature lower than 20ºC. Use trial and error to obtain the best results.
- Always use both the main unit and the hand unit when laying ice for the first time, and during repairs and ice care.
- Measure the temperature of the ice regularly. Using the Realice System, the temperature of the ice can generally be raised by about 1-2ºC.